Cold Chain Fleet Management
The adoption of vehicle tracking systems within the cold chain industry is becoming more and more common. The challenge faced is to make the cold storage data quickly and easily available without adding unnecessary complexity.
Veetrack's software collects data from cold chain vehicle's at every stage to allow you to monitor their movement and control temperatures within, as well as triggering real-time alert notifications if temperature exceed predetermined limits.
How Can Vehicle Tracking Systems Help You?
- A dashboard overview of your entire fleet with quickly accessible, easy to understand ongoing data feeds.
- Vehicle maintenance, license and insurance reminders
- Tyre pressure monitoring
- Speed monitoring
- Geofencing allows you to see when a vehicle has entered or left a certain zone or route.
- You will receive notifications of a vehicles arrival at predetermined, whether this be a delivery destination or back at your premises.
- Live tracking of vehicles to allow you to monitor where every member of your fleet is and approximate their journey time.
- Full journey history for vehicles gives you with a detailed trail, allowing you to easily identify and query any unexpected journeys.
- Reduce idling time - automatic live alerts of vehicles which exceed predetermined idling time limits, cutting fuel costs.
- Reduce fuel costs, mileage and emissions - record fuel purchases and link these to the actual mileage driven by the vehicle in your fleet.
- Detailed driver reports that include speed reports, distance travelled reports, and vehicle idling reports that allow you to monitor and improve driver behaviour for better efficiency and productivity.
- Driver medical monitoring and license renewals management
- Driver performance rating, against a set of user determined parameters - identify employees that may require additional training.
- Driver service hours - monitor the length of each drivers working day or week to stay compliant with guidelines.
- Monitor driver rest stops to ensure drivers are taking breaks on long trips.
- Speeding - our system shows lapses and highlights repeat offenders for the safety of drivers and the general public.
- Quickly locate the nearest appropriate vehicle for each job in order to improve response times and reduce unnecessary mileage.
- Reduce unnecessary overtime costs by maximising driver productivity each day through effective monitoring and organisation.
- Utilise route creation to assign routes for drivers before they set off.
Temperature & Environment Monitoring
- Our tailored cold chain management system allows you to track and monitor the location of all your refrigerated vehicles in real-time online.
- You can automate customised alerts, reports or notifications to be sent via e-mail or text message, this may include temperature alerts that alert you to temperatures going above or below set parameters.
- You will also be able to monitor temperature within each vehicle from the start of any journey until it reaches its destination.
- An essential tool for checking the ongoing environment of goods either in transit, ensuring products arrive at the delivery point in the best possible condition and in an environment where the temperature is at the required level for the stock it holds.
WHY CHOOSE VEETRACK?
- We seek to build a strong, lasting relationship you by providing a tailored solution that works perfectly for your requirements.
- Our team are available at all times to provide ongoing support and answer any questions you have.
- We have developed our hardware and software specifically for one another so they understand each other and very well offering a very robust and stable system that has been developed with you the end user in mind.
- Research and development is an ongoing process and we continue to invest in the very best hardware and software technology in order to always deliver robustness and superior mapping & software. Veetrack offer, ongoing software updates at no extra cost to keep your system up-to-date; this is done over the airwaves so no intrusion or disruption to your business whilst we update and enhance your system.